Old 15-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PristineEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Was browsing around last Saturday when the extremely friendly okt called me in to view the girls.

G7
Looks: Adorable, waving shyly in the tank

Shower: Man was I duped, she isn't shy at all, started rubbin her Boobs on my back while forcing me against the wall. Love it!

Boobs: Quite the handful (I can't tell size)

Body: Not lanky, would put her at 160cm with meat in the right areas

Catbath: All over my body, not an inch missed

Bj: Enjoyable, wet and strong

Fj: Did both normal and reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Loved doggy especially while roaming her shapely body and ass. Asked me to go deeper during missionary and I happily obliged

Hj: couldn't quite empty my magazine, she worked my manhood off very enthusiastically while I fondled her boobs

Massage: Fantastic, makes me doubt my own strength. Can really feel your bones cracking

Nice to talk to. Can speak like a local. Will RTF.

Decided that I can't spend Valentine's day alone, went back for another round. Unfortunately, G7 was on code red.

Decided to go with G19 because she looked quite good with her black dress, apparently only in Sg for 4 days.

Looks: Not as adorable as G7 imo, but still noteworthy.

Boobs: Likewise, quite the handful

Shower: SOP, but keeps smiling while teasing my manhood

Catbath: Man, she will really suck your nipples

Bj: Strong and wet

Fj: Did cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Moans were tantalizing

Hj: Determined to empty my magazine. Sucked and kissed her body, neck, and boobs. Extremely accommodating.

Massage: offered, but I declined

Can understand English quite well. May RTF, but there are at least 2 others in the same batch as her. May try tarma with the remaining two and save myself the time. ;P