Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DigitalMojito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gonorrhea (HELP)

Dear fellow bro & sis,

I have been patronizing this forum for quite sometime on finding FL and reading stories. But today i came in for another reason, i need your help.
And I hereby sincerely ask for your help on my situation.

Last week, i had a bad day and decided to pamper myself with something good, hence cat150 of geylang's. It was my first time at cat150, used to patronize cat50 all along. Unfortunately ive contact a STD called Gonorrhea from geylang cat150 house. I never thought that i would have gotten such disease in my whole life. I have been tested positive for Gonorrhea last week and have been treated ever since.

I consulted a government clinic called DSC, Department of Sexually Transmitted Infections Control, for my condition and was well enlighten about the illness that i had. I realize that there could be chance that it could jeopardize my career as i'm in the SAF, something to do with misconduct?

And even more unfortunate that i have pass this to my girlfriend which i've planned to propose to her in 3 months time. I have raw sex with my girlfriend 3 days after ive visited the brothel. I didnt know how to bring her to the doctor to have her checked and treated. Gonorrhea has a big negative effect on the body if left untreated. Further worse is that one of the staff at DSC was our friend. I tired telling her that ive gonorrhea and ive spread it to her.

She thinks that gonorrhea is due to unhygienic habits, which is clearly not. She doesnt believe that she has gonorrhea as well after ive told her. The only reason that gonorrhea actually come about is through sex. I dont know how to tell her that i actually cheated on her and how to get her treated.

Is there any clinic other then DSC could actually treat gonorrhea at a low cost without or minimum private questions? I've researched over the internet whereby fees are as high as 5xx inclusive of testing and treatment.

Can anyone out there advise or help me on this?

I appreciate your time on reading and thank you in advance for the help.

Mojito.