View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Miyuki (ex-Paris)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
MR for Miyuki (ex-Paris) SLG

Bro Javabean's Compiliation 2.0:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13266630
SLG:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread...ghlight=miyuki

What started as a curiosity has turned into a bit of a quest for my 'perfect' English-speaking ML.

Now, a little background - I regularly visit a HC where I'm quite comfortable with the lovely ladies (most of whom speak English) so it's not until recently that I've decided to try out freelance MLs, once every fortnight, for a bit of variety. My first ML was LTD's Yuko, as I knew she stayed relatively close-by to me, and whom I've had the hots for since I first saw her pics . My MR of Yuko can be found by searching my past posts, and also the reason why I'm going to stick to English speakers. For my second 'exploration' I was considering a lady with a good JG rep, either Joy(Wolf)/Le Le (MGZW) or the local Lily (DA). Eventually settled for another local, Miyuki (SLG) due to the good MRs she's had in the past and that she speaks good English.

Without further adieu, here is my MR for Miyuki. As before this is based on my own impressions and experience.

It took a bit of texting to arrange an appointment as the lady is quite popular, but finally made a confirmed booking and realized that her location is actually around the same Central Location as my office, so thoughts of a lunch-time massage trysts sprang up in my head! Her 'shop' is kind of like a mini-spa with all the proper appointments - clean with fresh sheets and towels, and when you step in and first meet her, it's like meeting a classy, well dressed beautician for an expensive beauty consultation. Almost sneakily discrete - 9/10. (10 for me considering the convenience)

Miyuki: Is a lovely lady in her late 20s, slender, slim and fair with long legs and natural B+ cup breasts. Quite graceful and very feminine - in fact her demeanor and poise reminds me a lot of a Taiwanese model/actress I once had the pleasure of chatting with for five minutes - Lin Chiling (whom most don't know is Canadian educated and speaks perfect English as well).

Looks: 8/10. You will definitely give her a second glance if she walks by you on a crowded street.
Body: 8/10. Perhaps a little too slim - her rear assets could use a tiny bit more padding (this is of course my personal opinion). Boobs are wonderfully soft palm filling handfuls with nice nipples.
Massage: 8/10. Since I'm a fan of hard massages I found her's to be pleasant and with good strength, with some good elbow and knee work. To put things into perspective, 9.5 on my scale is the AngPai-class Professional spa masseuse who crunched my back a few days before I met Miyuki.

Note: She leaves her phones on silent outside the massage room before she started the massage.

Sensual: She actually disrobed three times - firstly to just her blouse when she massages (so my hands had a nice time feeling her slender legs), then to her bra and thong during the HDLY session, and finally just the thong. Strangely each time she left the massage room to remove an item of clothing - reckon it would have been soooo much sexier if she did a little striptease instead.

HDLY 9.5/10- She doesn't do the 'stick your ass in the air' HDLY but you remain on your tummy with your legs spread wide while she starts with her noted 'nails tease' which simulates by being both terrifying and a turn-on at the same time, especially when she's running those sharp nails around your scrotum! I was thinking "Whoa that feels good, but if she slips, I'm gonna get a ball punctured!"

JG - 8/10. My reason for the visit, and I should have told her sooner in the session. Slightly painful towards the end, like a couple of ant bites.

HJ - 10. Hard worker with lots of hand patterns and even alternate wanking positions! Knows exactly were to rub a dick and she had me quivering in pleasure.

Roaming - 3.5G (with panties). During the HJ she started making absolutely cute little moans as my hand pressed up on her through her thong. I was sorely tempted to dive under them, but as I had clarified with her about the roaming signal before she started the sensual part I kept my word.

Chemistry - 7/10. Other bros have commented that they found Miyuki chatty, friendly and service orientated, while I thought she was a bit quiet and distracted - I can't recall her looking me directly in the face. Initially thought it was a chemistry issue (again) then I realized she had her mind distracted by something. Case in point- she offered me a drink when I first walked in but I didn't get it. As I was leaving I saw the cup sitting on her table.

Addendum: Miss M has clarified that she was both hungry and tired at the time of my late evening session. I'll bring an energy gel with me (cuppachino flavoured ) when I RTM.

RTM - Definitely in a couple of weeks.

Do note that Miss Miyuki does not accept appointments from Indian bros.
based on the FRs, i contacted M. she said she's booked till 22nd feb!!!

sigh.