View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
This ML seems to b moving from stable to stable. Was Delight at little tiger and then La La at another site. Looks like business has not been good for her.

http://massageme.info/la/
Haha...I was about to say same thing but you beat me to it.

I tried her when she was known as La La and have mixed feelings about her and the quality of her service. She is a peculiar lady. Has a room in a 3/4 bedroom apartment in a condo somewhere near to Area G. So, she does not stay alone and according to her, the other occupants are not in the same trade as her. When you make an appointment with her, she will just tell you go to this road, without telling you her condo's address. After you arrive at the designated road (actually a relatively short road) and call her, only then will she tell you where her condo is. Even then, she will not tell you her block/unit number. She will tell you to go to the side gate and wait for residents to go in or out and tailgate the person opening the side gate. You will either be doing that while on the phone with her or after you get in you will have to call her again. Again, even then, she will not tell you her block/unit number. She will tell you to walk straight, turn right/left, stop at a certain block, climb the stairs, go to the apartment on your left/right. When you get to her unit, you will not see a unit number (I did not realise it at first, but apparently, she used something to cover up the unit number - more of this later). She will open the door for you and guide you to her room.

Yeah, I know it all sounds troublesome and ordinarily, if I had known beforehand that I had to go through all the hush hush, I would have not booked her, but since I was already there, what the hell.

I am not going to comment on her massage, nothing great. She is touted to have great tits, but I beg to differ.

Back to the covert exercise I had to go through to get to her unit. She said that this is her way to throw off the men in blue....I said...huh....serious bo....go through so much cloak and dagger to throw off the men in blue but still operate in a condo (a reasonable size condo with full facilities and from the looks of it, with locals staying in it). Somemore shares the unit with people who are not in the same trade as her....that was when I said to myself...hmmm....better get the deed done and get the hell out of dodge....something not right with this lady. She also told me that once she suspected the men in blue had called her and she had already directed the person to her block (but not her unit). From her window, she could see a person talking on the phone with her and she suspected he was not a cheongster, so she did not guide him to her unit. I told her, huh....why did she suspect that that person was not a cheongster. She then told me that she is part of a "network" of MLs who share information, particularly phone numbers that are known to be "fishermen" or cheongsters who behave badly when being serviced, or run away without paying, etc...Apparently, the network also shares information on customers who are good customers..... She said that on that particular occasion, she felt that the person on the phone was not a cheongster but a man in blue. I said to myself, huh....so zhun ah....go buy 4D lor....Anyway, I said, if the men in blue were really out to nab her, they could use a clean number, get to her room and then nab her. She said, yes, that could also happen, but apparently, she or her "sisters" have not seen anything like that happening.

Anyway, I think you might agree that the conversation we had was more interesting than her massage or the HJ I had. I don't mean to say she does not provide a good massage, etc. I would rate her as only fair, nothing spectacular. BTW, she did not give me any BJ.

I think I will stay away from this ML, not because she can't massage, but I suspect she has other issues.

Cheers