View Single Post
Old 19-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sydney's heavenly Bodyslide Massage

Day 2 continued........

Joint: Bodyrotic
Address: 2 garfield street FIVE DOCK

Bodyrotic is so beautifully and exquisitely decorated compared to run-down ESP Erotic Massage studio.

When the recept told me only one gal was available, I thought could this 2nd day in Sydney be the darkest moment of my life and my heart was almost tearing..... and then a light came shining in...

Rossie, a young clean-blonde gal of norwegian and russian origin, is the only gal available. With her 9/10 pretty face and hour-glass figure, I'm beginning to appreciate the fact I don't have to waste time going through any selection process.

Her service is 10/10, attitude, friendliness, sensual massage, bodyslide are just top-class. There is a saying that -- at the darkest moment in the tunnel, the light will shine the brightest and indeed, it is so. What can I say, another gal to RTF.

Thinking of her now still gives me a hardon....