View Single Post
Old 20-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2043 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for Sandy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=574718

Texted a few MLs the other day, as expected she is the quickest to respond and was friendly as well so made an appointment.

Apartment in area B up a slope behind a bkt coffee shop. This coffee shop is probably the best waiting place about 3-5 mins walking distance away. Tough to get a nearby public parking lot though parking at the apartment cp maybe possible since no security guard.

Apartment was easy to get into, quite new and seem safe.

Hit if off quite well the moment we met so atmosphere was cordial the whole session.

Frankly speaking her pics reminded me of 王彩樺, so not my type but I had my reasons to pay a visit. She looked like her pics in person though the pics were taken at best angle (as usual).

Showered alone in bathroom that looked cleaned, but seemed airtight with a foul rag smell.

Massage was good, managed to identify the tired areas with kneading from fingers and elbows. Sensual started well with her "crawling in" from my top (head) which seemed to work for me. She was not the slim type as can tell from her upper arms/shoulders and body proportions; couldn't tell if she had a tummy as she just pulled down her bra and top for access to her nice/soft C+. HJ was unhurried until time was running out, changed a few positions for cat bath.

She seemed to have gotten too cordial with me to answer a couple of calls and smses without notifying. Not too much time taken for that so I am okay. Overall the session was quite well timed.

Room too had a slight foul smell (of sweat?). Pillow used had no towel covered and I don't think she had fresh pillow cases to change after each session (didn't dare to smell to check).

Overall a nice lady who was out to please and should have no problem getting a healthy list of regulars. For me I admit that recently I am just a bit difficult to please.

Anyway whoever "Smarty Pant" is, I am sure he'll agree with me there is only one undisputed Yoga Mistress, Yoga Master or Yoga Whatever who rtc last season... but I wonder if Yoga really makes a better ML?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong

Last edited by derrickboy; 20-12-2015 at 01:26 AM.