View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaya292 View Post
Hello Experts and Bros

Hi, i am going to Vietnam really soon.. Can anyone help me out here? There treads are so long here and i track back 60 70 pages still unable to find info on the KTV there or massage or haircut?!? ..

My queries arE:

1) Are there KTV there for chiongster like us? Damage and playability? If do the deed there or bring out to hotel or can stay overnight? Tips? Also which KTV will you guys intro?

2) Day time nothing to do can go massage and haircut? I heard their haircut is more then just cutting hair.. Damage how much? Any rules we need to know? Also where is recommended?

3) Any more recommendations that we can be aware and tips for my FUN trip?

Thanks ppl for helping me out..

I will help you out in Question 2 & 3

02) massage & haircut is really just massage & haircut for those salons in D1 around Cho Benh Thanh area, not expensive if you compare to our local prices, normally I just wash hair and massage will cost from 250k to 300k depending on which joint and tips (mandatory) to your masseus will range from 200k onwards to how much you like your masseus

03) you can go for their day tours from usd15 per pax onwards, you can shop around, you can go to their theme parks if thats your thing, you can go prawning or fishing, you can go see shows as its cheap, you can just simply sit in their cafes and waste time looking at traffic, you can eat yourself silly trying out all their delicacies, you can do soooooo much things if this is your first trip there as too many trips later you may find it a bore liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^