Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Damages Increasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Hi Bros,

Remember demand controls supply. A lot of operators are not local now and the prices are crazy. Just stick to your stand bros. If you are not comfortable with their prices, don't take it. If you really like the girl, negotiate. If they don't want to work with you on negotiation, YOU move on to the next. Remember, the one with MONEY rules. You are the one that controls prices. If you give in, you will cause the market prices to go up. There must be a control or we cant even play on our own home ground anymore.

For newbes, 50 for hj, 80 for bj and 100 for FJ. some body was asking this. If the girl is really pretty like a 8/10 and young 18-21 years, AND they really give you a good time and experience, you can pay up to 25%- 50% more. But its up to you.

Bro, you don't have to feel sorry for them. Done have to worry if they make money or not. A lot of them come for a month or two and they can start a shop or pay for a downpayment for a apartment. 4-5 customers a day is easy. (unless they really cannot make it, then these type have to be realistic and lower their prices.) So that 400-500 a day. thats 12000- 15000 a month. Most of them comes in on visit pass and their cost for that is less then 1000.Their most expensive cost is room rental for work which cost them about 100 per day. So that 3000 a month. They still make more them most managers position in Singapore. So don't need to worry or feel bad if they don't make money.

But i am worry for us. I worry a lot of us won't be able to play in our own home ground very soon if this carries on. Whats bothering me even more that a lot of the operators are from overseas. (Tiong land makes up quite bit) We have to work together bros. Spread this info and work together. Don't let outsiders create a market that forces us out and forces the market to control us.