View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I guess Batam are getting innovative with advertising nowadays.
I was on the taxi towards Nagoya and the traffic lights turn red.
There was this group of young chaps immediately unfold a long plastic banner and stand infront of the traffic.
Afterwards, they try to distribute flyers to the vehicles.
Tough job considering it is under the hot sun.....but they seemed to enjoy it.
Interesting and honestly,i have not seen such advertising ways before. Shall keep a lookout for it,hehehe...thanks for sharing,bro.

Quote:
Whats with the traffic in Batam nowadays??
It seemed taking longer traffic time between Batam center and Nagoya.....
Hehehe...Batam center ma...you go thru custom take 45mins,and another at least 30 mins with traffic jam to reach Nagoya. At Harbour Bay,if all else fail,i walk...but not possible if i am alighting from Batam Center.

Quote:
After settling down, it was almost 2pm Batam time.
I pop inside New Berry. About 7-8 gals.
Only the 2 at the right extreme end can pass....barely pass.
And the OKT told me they are 1 and 1.2 m.....
I wasnt a big fan of going to chicken farm after bad experience years ago.
I just want to get a feel of how the chicks looks and their various prices.
The OKT did point out to me sometimes looks are not everything.

It was clear I was very late so I presume the good stocks had been taken.
I agreed with the OKT,sometime looks are not everything. But if i were to pay a million and above,the "looks" department must be at least appealing,hehehe. Still, i prefer those 600k-800k girls (not from New Berry of course) with the same look-quality as those 1 million rupiah and above girls.

Quote:
Nonetheless....I hitched an ojek to Sedona....20k...stop at Lai Lai.
Again.....7-8 left....and only 1 caught my eye.....tattoo at the arms and looks slutty...but this kind most likely gives a lot of problems and she didnt even look at me.
Sedona aka Gold Bird girls rarely give problem. One thing i notice you did right was the eye contact part and to observe if the girl shows interest.

Thumbs up on that!

Quote:
Well, that ends my chicken farm recce....A good start.....I was thinking whether to make another visit the next day...but dunno what the OKTs will say since they will remember me.
I leave Bunga for the next day because Im moving over to Utama area the 2nd day.
(Thinking back, I should have continue on to Bunga......)
Nothing wrong with going back the next day cos the joint's girls werent in full force. I constantly pick the right timing so as to see the full force (or almost full force) of girls in a joint.

I will ask those with me to bookmark at least one girl in each joint and then proceed to the next destination. After making all the rounds,they will have to decide which girl they REALLY want and we revisit that particular joint again.If that particular girl has been booked off,then we proceed to the next following in order and so on.

Quote:
Proceed to Plan B....massage.
Went on the change money oppo Formosa....9750.....saw the Linda massage.
I read before all MILFs.....went in....looks empty....suddenly a fat dino appears.....Oh no....but looks ok.
1 jam- 60k.....ok lah...just for massage.
Fat dino strength was good....got some good skills.
Can see she breathe heavily and keeps on wiping sweat off forehead.
She told me later she got a cough...
I didnt opt for 3rd leg massage....I didnt even ask for price...just flat reject.
She asked a few time but I reject.
That makes her pissed off....and her face black.
Give her 20k as tip end of session and she glare at me.....to avoid getting body slam by her....give her another 10k.
Nice try,bro...

Thats part 2 of your FR :

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...ostcount=33673

Quote:
Walk over to Lucky Plaza to enquire about Simpati card.
I must have misread a Bro's FR here about 10k Simpati card with 2 GB.
Then as I walk around and enquire...prices range from 70 - 100k.
Think I made a booboo....it should have been 100k then. LOL.
(The next day I made the same enquiries at DC mall...and I think it is better to buy at Lucky plaza.)
The collective feedbacks I get from the sellers are Simpati is the best line in Batam, thus the higher price. The 2nd choice is Indosat. 50k.
Another area to check out is the Penuin area...but far....so I skip.
Apparently,you traveled many point to point. If you are not in Batam monthly,dont think its worth that effort to look too hard. Then again from another angle of view,it is also good to know and understand better.

Quote:
Saw a moving cart offering a 3D laser cutting inside a glass block.
Quite interesting...you can give them a pic...then they will put it inside the glass block....3D. I enquire and basically they need 2 hours.
About 240k.
Something like this.
Good stuffs,bro but to me it is a little expensive. I remember doing one in Sillypore at the Sillypore Flyer before,after a while it tends to crack. I may go there to make the key chain size one instead,hehehe...hopefully not too expensive.

Quote:
In the end, I pop inside Indo Rasa to escape him.

So , this is my 2nd massage.
1 jam - 70k. Think I got back the same massage lady as my last trip.
Good skills and very friendly.
Settle 100k HJ with her pulling up her shirt to expose her big boobs.
She seemed to enjoy it as I was fondling and sucking her nips.
She pester for further tips and I give her 20k more.
Interesting escape,hehehe...you do a lot of right thing in this trip,and Indo Rasa being one of them. Hmm...used to be 50k/hr...now increase to 70k/hr...*sob*...and good job in bargaining the price down to 100k/hj. Goes to show you are "wiser" than most and were well-equipped with common sense,hehehe...

Thank you for doing it right (and good). And may your goodness reaps you a blessed good harvest in your future Batam trips.

Quote:
Feeling tired....I went back to my hotel and rest.
A bit not so satisfied as they wasn't any EPL match channel.
Here ended my 1st day report.
Yep,thats one of the no good part about City Central Hotel...

...and thats part 3 of your FR :

https://thesbf.shop/showth...1#post13900421

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info