View Single Post
Old 28-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
All tat's needed is to do is reject the 1st 2 quotations by the girls in any MP & automatically the price will come down after 5 mins.

Wan to let the price come dwn further to the desire amt? Reject them the 3rd time but it may end up off deal as well. Then again,there is always other MPs in the area to go to if 1 MP turns me dwn. Wat to do,most sg men r jus too shy to reject a quoted price,too thin skinned to ask 4 lower price. A walking carrot just right for the chopping board.

Evrythg oso wan pple to be served in a gold plate. Tat's y in tis thread u can see pple ask qns like ,"i gng btm on xx date,any mp or girls to recommend?" or "i'm stayin in xx hotel,any1 knws any MP with happi ending ard my hotel?".

In my pov,all these ans r within their sight & yet they can't see. I knw u dn't like to see pple get chop or cheated in btm but smtime,sm of them reli deserve every bit to be chop big time & then see em come here to pretend to post sayin they enjoy & be proud of it. & those who knws will jus laugh at their absurd stupidity.
Totally agreed with you bro.. Bargain hard and you will be rewarded.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang