Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
raistlinmajere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Thank you bros for giving so much feedback, appreciate it! Now that Cara's gone, I'm kinda left with 3 choices, Pancake from Monte, Ibis from PS and Mocha from LB. For now I dont mind enhanced unless very hard, so I'm putting Mocha as my last resort for now. Ibis has very good FRs but hers are a bit smaller than Pancake. Also, Pancake is at 140 because of promo while Ibis is 160. Any advice bros?
Bro,

I tried Ibis from PS 2 nights ago. As usual, Bro Cash responded quickly and the appointment was set up for 8.30pm.

To be fair, she is not the prettiest of the lot. She had light make up on (when the studio pic had her, as expected, more dolled up). But she exceeds expectations in all other areas.

The action began right when you enter the apartment (central, plenty of parking, good sized room and bed). Kissing and groping at the door, more kissing and groping in the room and of course, eventually ended up on the bed. More kissing and groping whilst undressing and guess what, more kissing and groping in the shower...hahahha.... bbbj in the shower which I had to ask her to because did not want to waste my first shot there. Eventually, first shot was CIM and second shot was missionary.

For me, her frenching skills are her best feature. Non-stop tongue action. Her BBBJ is a close second. Her boobs are as advertised, a natural C cup which just begged to be licked and played with. Her pussy similarly so. Her English is very very decent so in between whatever little breaks that we had, she shared stories of her life back in Korat, Thailand.

She is leaving on 24 Nov and I will be contacting Bro Cash again soon to RTF!