View Single Post
Old 31-10-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
So many shares here.

Here's mine.
Wife brought Sis in law to come over after clubbing due to her and wifey being heavily intoxicated.

Both came home drunk and vomitted.

Wife laid her at guest room and fell asleep without changing or removing her leg stockings. Shake wife to confirm she k.o too.

Went to guest room n pretended to bring extra pillow and blanket to cover her. Tested her by shaking her. My final test was to slap her real hard in the face to confirm it. She didnt react at all.not even an ouch or moan. She was dead fish.
she was my sex doll for the night including anal and came in her ass.3 shots later dressed her back up and went to sleep satisfied.

The funny thing...
The next morning pretended nothing happened. Wife made breakfast and sis in law woke up claiming she had diarrhoea hahaha. Her face was also reddish from yesterday test slap.
Wife told her she fell yesterday after drinking too much.

Sis in law didnt remember anything at all and till today she doesnt realize.

Best kept secret till now.
What a fucking hero! As in she is your wife older or younger brother's wife right. Wa cb you did raw with her? Not scared she pregnant meh? But how was the feeling?

I do not label it as incestuous. Because non blood related mah. But an ass without lube is damn hard to penetrate.. How did you manage to fuck her ass and cum inside? I mean when she woke up.. Didn't she feel her pussy and ass sore?

But I fucking respect you lah bro... You must had devious thoughts on her all the while Liao. If me at the most I squeeze her neh neh and rub my dick at her mouth nia and try to force my cock inside her mouth when she is drunk. At least if she sudden wake up not that bad.. Can Kay siao say she vomiting.. I feeding her water or medicine..

But u dare to kan her kar Cheng! Really sbf never fails to amaze me.

Next target. 2000 Points