View Single Post
Old 25-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by footydawg View Post
Lor8h19g8

Feeling horny on a sunday morning after a good football session on sat afternoon. I decided it was time to give my little bro a much deserved r&r.made my way to the fucktown at around lunchtime and was greeted by the friendly okt as i arrived there.there were 16 girls up for selection but i decided to choose g8 as she just soo damn fuckable. Big knockers and pretty butt. Paid a 100 bucks for 2 shots as i needed a massage to relieve the tensions in the muscles.

Looks:9/10 tannish beautiful girl with a great smile.for me its my dream fuck girl
Body:9/10 nice firm boobs and a great ass that just needs a smacking all day long.
Shower:8/10 kept teasing me while she was showering me. Rubbed her tits all over my body. Works hard to please.
Bbj:5/10 i personally dont enjoy bbbjs. But this is more of a personal preference rather then her skill.
Fj:9/10 shes wild and i love it.accommodates to many positions and gets very wet.didnt take me long to shot my load into her.
Gfe:9/10 man she really takes care of you. Offered me a glass of water after 1st shot.undressed me and also able to hold meaningful conversations lots of laugh and laughter. She also remembered me from the first time i came with a friend when we were drunk.
Massage:8/10 after 1st shot i was too tired so i opted for massage.helped me relieved all the tension in my back.
Rtf: will deffo visit her again.
L8 got new house ?