Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Zerocool is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Angmo expat wife and old gardener uncle

Part 2:

After a few months having Uncle Lim around the house, Caroline does notice that he has been giving her that perverted, horny look. She notices how he would stare at her legs when she's wearing those short skirts and how his eyes are fixed on her crotch area and ass in the mornings when she's wearing her cotton shorts which she goes to sleep in.

Although she was flattered, Caroline finds Uncle Lim rather disgusting, and thought nothing of it. She just finds him to be another deprived perverted old man, but a harmless one.

Caroline has always been a rather conservative when it comes to her sexuality. She has always believed in a fairytale marriage, and she loves her husband dearly. But although she doesn't admit, she hasn't truly been sexually satisfied by her husband. And it doesn't help that he's always away. But Caroline believes that marriage is about love, not sex, so she doesn't feel that she needs sexual fulfillment. Or so she thinks...

One Friday morning, Caroline woke up from bed as usual, washed her face, brushed her teeth and went downstairs. As she was about to go to the kitchen, she heard noises in the bathroom on the first floor:

"Nnnnnhhhh...aaahhhh...nnnnhhhhh..."

It was a man's voice and he was moaning. Feeling a little creeped out, she wondered, who could it be? There's no one else in the house besides herself...and Uncle Lim...

She quietly approached the bathroom and could see that the door was ajar.

She peered inside quietly and she was shocked to see what was going on!

Uncle Lim was sitting on the toilet bowl, his shorts and underwear pulled down to his ankles and he was jerking off! And he was holding one of her unwashed g-strings that she had placed inside the laundry basket next to the washing machine. She meant to wash it later that day. And there was Uncle Lim, sitting on the toilet bowl, sniffing her g-string, moaning and wanking off! He clearly didn't realise that Caroline was secretly watching him through the door that wasn't closed properly.

Caroline's initial reaction was utter shock and disgust. There he is, this old, filthy fat old uncle in his 70s, whom she had hired, smelling her unwashed g-string, while stroking his cock. Look at his filthy, smelly shorts and stained underwear, and his sweaty body, from all the work in the garden.

However, suddenly, something else caught Caroline's eyes. Her attention shifted to Uncle Lim's sweaty cock. She realised then that although Uncle Lim was a fat, old, ugly bastard, he was blessed with a huge cock! It was really huge, she thought. Not just for an Asian man, but it was huge by any standard! It was at least 8 inches long, and very fat...he could barely wrap his fingers around his dick, she noticed. It was uncircumcised, and Caroline could see precum oozing out of his cock, making his thick cock head all slimy and shiny and he stroked his huge dick.

And old Uncle Lim wasn't only smelling her g-string now...he was also licking it as he stroked his giant dick!

Suddenly, as she was watching Uncle Lim in his disgusting act, she felt a tingle in her loins. Oh my god, she thought...this is wrong! She's actually getting aroused seeing dirty Uncle Lim jerking off!

She wanted to stop feeling horny but she could help it! She felt her pussy getting all moist. No, I can't, she thought! I am a respectable, expat wife and I can't possibly be aroused by this old Chinese helper! For heaven's sake, I'm a beautiful, sexy woman...and he is a filthy, dirty old pervert!

But somehow, she became hornier and wetter as she watch Uncle Lim stroke his big cock while he sniffed and licked her g-string. It was so perverted, wrong, filthy and dirty, but she liked it.

A beautiful, sexy, angmo wife, insanely turned on by an old uncle's huge cock. She suddenly realised that even though Uncle Lim is in his 70s, fat, had a beer gut, dirty, filthy and smelly, at that moment, she just wanted to push open the toilet door, drop down to her knees in front of the toilet bowl, grab Uncle Lim's huge, fat, dirty cock and shove it down her throat!

Oh god, what's happening to me, Caroline wondered to herself, and before she knew it, she realised that she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts as she watched Uncle Lim and thinking dirty thoughts about his cock!

To be continued (up me and comment if you like the story!)...