Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Damages Increasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittytitty View Post
Is there any bros out there who have called on Dan Dan's service. She stays on the west side of this island and she can be found with many stables in sbf.

Her rate in all her threads are $80/1 hour/1 shot. Lucky I called her before I went over to ask for her service for a 2 hour booking. She replied me that for 2 hour booking it will cost $240. Out of curiousity I asked her why is it more expensive than an hour rate, given that if we book her under the usual rate, it should be $160/2 hour/2 shots n usually, not always, it will be slightly cheaper for a longer hour booking correct.

Her reply to me was for a 2 hour booking, she can do 4 customers which is $320 n that she had already given me a discount which she said I can have 3 shots in 2 hour with her by giving me an additional FJ instead of only allowing 2 shots under normal circumstances. I confirm with her with what I have postulated that once we shot our load, does it imply end of session even though 1 hour is not up yet. She replied YES. I replied her I understood her meaning, thanked her n ended the conversation.

There is another girl named Zhu Er, 38E, quoted me $250 for 2 hour service. Her normal rate is $100/1 hour/1 shot. For her I did not ask her the reason but I guess it also the same way she conducts her business like Dan Dan.

So if there's any bro out there who have tried either Dan Dan's or Zhu Er's service? I really wish to find out if I want to call for their service. Is it true that they will ask u to leave if u shot your load and the time is not up yet?

Please kindly let me know.

I know what I have highlighted here may get me being zapped by many stupid bros for reasons I do not think I have offended them. What I have said are based on true account from my conversation with Dan Dan. So please if u want to zap me by all means because I curse u will get your retribution. I do not know why u guys go around zapping others when we are speaking the truth. Perhaps these girls are your paymaster or that u are under their 'love spell'. What I am trying to do is to let all the bros out there to be able to enjoy their session when the thread states their terms and conditions and not always shortchanged us. Are we really 'carrot head' to these Chinese ladies?

Having said all, I am not here to offend anyone. I believe everyone has the right to share the truth in this forum. Damn me if I have lied about my conversation with Dan Dan but CURSE THOSE WHO ZAPPED ME FOR NO REASONS!!!

Please pardon me for those strong words. Yes, the points here do not mean anything but it serves as a form of motivation for people to want to share nice n truthful reports with others. Not to be zapped by unscrupulous idiots who is out to 'destroy' this point system for reasons only they know themselves.
Wow, so profound leh. True enuf.