View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I believe the "take care" is all based on chemistry. Well since they got Mamasan system, then can always ask Mamasan for recommendation, just like any g clubs.

Been to several ktvs, these girls of course won't be wild till they see the "thai king pix" so besides their sitting fees, I believe they also will try to ask you to ask for real Ladies Drink. You always can refuse them. And food also will add up to the total cost. If mixer is 100 bht per bottle, then just order 3-4 of Pepsi. Lol As most of the time your hand busy exploring. For me, going to ktv is not to drink but to enjoy.

270฿ per 40 mins is quite costly. I've been to 240฿ for 1hr. Same concept bring your own bottle. Unsure the cost of the mixer. But shared among my friends, each time per person about 1-1.5K฿ max. Of course excluded the bottle we purchased earlier at 7. Lol Tabao is diff price, which need to nego with the girl itself

The food were ordered by you or the girls? Tabao FOC. Jin serious?

Note: Don't Pm me for location, as I don't want to get accuse of being stealth agent. Just sharing what I've been thru.
Food order by me, i haven yet eat my dinner and went there already, too hungry.

Tabao foc, she just ask me taxi fare. But can tell she like me alot. Mama say i handsome lol. I act noob dont understand thai then the mama gossip me lol