Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
Madara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit G***** New Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfinity View Post
I tried shop #1 last week and can almost confirm is a clean joint, reached the place at 11pm and was brought up to a room at the 2nd floor (they are open till 5am). They have quite a number of masseurs with above average look and some are even SYT. There's even one who is able to converse in Korean. This place even have a FB page with gallery of their 'angels'.

Anyway, room comes with attached shower but door to the room has a glass panel that can be seen through from outside, so I don't expect anything extra. They do provide disposable undies now though, and will also be given a drink before and after the massage.

The ML assigned to me was the same as the TS's. If you are there purely for massage, then this place is worth a try. The ML still put in her best efforts despite her already working for long hours. Lookwise is above average for me and she can be pretty chatty once the ice is broken, and can talk about everything from Singapore to her hometown... Lol. As I left the room after the massage, I noticed another SYT standing in the corridor... wow...next time hope to try her.

Hope these info helps!
Bro, disposable undies now have or u got it last week when u go?