View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Rodgers has finally opened his golden mouth and as usual it is all rubbish.
This is what he had to say about sacking his backroom staff.

'I decided to make a change. I had two fantastic guys, both Colin and Mike are great professionals and were very supportive. I just felt the need to move in a different direction and the decision was purely made by myself. The guys have integrated very well into the group and hopefully we can continue with that ambiance in our work.'

If the club needs to move in a different direction, the decision is to fire Rodgers.
Wise words from a wise man! Unlike some blind supporters! Wasn't the two asst before were chosen by him! Hope? How long have we been hoping? Season after season we were hoping!

Inline:

7 pointers and above