Old 06-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sckenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Alright laobangs, this is my first time posting here and my first time in Singapore. Writing this long essay up because I can’t fall asleep. I stayed in Geylang because of the cheap hotels, but the durian and the WL are icing on the cake. I’m a PRC turned American so communicating with the PRC WLs aren’t a problem. While it’s my first time in Singapore, it’s not my first time eating Chicken and rice if you catch my drift. Even so, I’m not gonna score the WL I was with yesterday because I don’t have anything local to compare to. Before I jump into the FR, let me tell you about my experience prior, just in case any newbies in Geylang want a more comprehensive writeup
Walked down Lorong 16 around 8:15pm, saw a bunch of red lettered houses and knew I was at the right place. As the numbers go higher…I’m suddenly at 60. WTF? Where’s 54A? Had to ask google which led me to this wonderful thread

Apparently I’m not the only idiot who can’t read signs. Anyways, I walk up the stairs, arrive at the living room(?) manned by the young one and the uncle with a mole with a hair in it on his face(which one is Darrick?). They asked me if I wanted a drink, I don’t know if they were free like the Shanghai bath houses or not free like the Thai ones, so I didn’t drink shit. The uncle then asked me who I want and I started saying a list of names I found around the forum: lili, ying ying, Emily, chu hu, yang yang, qi qi, and all of them were either not working due to auntie(dang it yang yang) or still with customer. Somehow I narrowed it down to Emily and ying ying, and chose ying ying with the shorter 45 min wait. Note that I literally have nothing to go on besides the FR nat28 wrote, and there’s no photobook or fish bowl, so I didn’t know if she was even my type. I guess I could have picked a girl in the resting room but I figured the girls who are busy are better. I guess you guys all do “blind trial and error” huh.
So I’m sitting on the black sofa with one seat spacing between the guy to my left and to my right. Personal space is nice, I really wonder what happens when it gets crowded though. A Chinese show about military poweress was on TV, waste of time, so I spent it browsing this forum and eyeing any girl that come by. The mole haired uncle sat next to me, and I made it a habit to whisper “what’s her name” every time a girl walked by. Here are my observations:

Xiao Mi – Wow she’s really attractive, like holy shit
Cat – Quite sexy
Ella – tall but small boobs
Emily – Quite hot in that neighborhood older sister kinda way
Kaixin – I think this one is new, really really really big boobs, face is eh, big bones, sounds a little airheaded
(to be continued in the following post, my blabbing is too long)