Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jfrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlox View Post
Dear readers,

My name is Charlotte, and i'm currently a student in one of the polytechnics here in Singapore.
i wanted to just pen down some stories of my life as i've got really too much time on my hands, also, i wanted to contribute to this forum as i've been an avid reader of stories that have been shared by the hundreds and thousands of other forumers.

I know that mine may not be the most exciting one, and in may in fact, bore you, but i would still like to share them as writing has and will always be my passion.

If you're wondering how old i am, i am glad to inform you that i have just attained adulthood a few weeks back.
Hailing from a Chinese descent, and being born and bred here in Singapore, I've realized that not everyone is born with a silver spoon, and that everyone has to work for his/her own life.

Having said that, we all must understand that the path that one takes, has to be decent, and legit too, at all times.
I took the wrong path back then, and am ladened with regrets, but i have learnt so much from these experiences, and i hope that after i have finished writing for this thread, you would have learnt a thing or two too.
Welcome ! We are all ears.