View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Almost 5 am indo time when i am typing this. Just gonna write briefly what happens today for my own reference to my later summaries when i get back Sillypore.

Rate was 9850/SGD,surprising not bad as its a better rate than last month when i was here,but later part of the evening it close at 9830/SGD.

Went to Astro Food Court,food is still alright,edible but not as good as what i would expect. I was alone,so i had Char Siew/Shao Rou Rice (30k) and Chicken Rice (22k or 23k with an extra egg). Both stores couldnt match most of Sillypore over the same thing. Hainan Chicken rice store has very thick and sticky soya sauce on their chicken ...thicker than most of what Hainanese Chicken Rice used for their chicken. Char Siew and Shao Rou was as the pic below :

http://thesbf.shop/showpost.ph...ostcount=30752

Back to Hotel,rest for a bit before heading to Pharmacy to get some medical cream for my mum but i didnt manage to go to Altalanta cos there is a last min meet up with a local friend. We went to Relax massage for some foot reflexology by MEN!!!

5.30pm,Gold bird girl arrived :

Name : I didnt know,didnt ask (she's still with me as i am typing this)
Look : 6.5/10 (sweet looking and always smiling)
price : 800k
joint : Gold Bird aka Sedona

At 415am,finishes 3 rounds,took a shower and couldnt sleep thereafter...hope i can take another round before she goes back to joint. She dont use a smart phone,not glued to the her phone type,start work for 2 weeks,hometown Medan,non-smoker with obliging character. But i allow her to use my Galaxy Tab to play games. She sleeps from 430am onward.

740pm,dinner at A2 Food Court.

Hainanese Chicken Rice at 16k and Black Chicken Soup at 22k (if i dont remember wrong). Dinner was better than brunch and cheaper too. As i was alone,only limited food i can try but i plan to just be at A2 to feel the atmosphere. Place is really crowded,took me a while to find an empty table.Table change hand pretty fast,clearing of plates was pretty fast after customer/s left the table. Food was serve fast too.

5am,stomach wasnt feeling good,no diarrhea tho, just the heaty gas from stomach that cause some burping. I think i ate too much food. Had a cup of hot coffee and there we go,i am healed and typing this message in SBF.

Closing 540am indo time now,its time to have one last smoke and then catch some sleep...even if i kept saying sleep is for the weak. I am weak,hehehe...hope i wont be late 2morow to pick up the boys in the morning.

Good night, SBF.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info