Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Federer801 is suffering from DSM-5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I can attest Garrick's attitude stinks. But I still go cos some of the girls got looks and service
Thanks for your candid comment ... At least you dare to admit like a real man ...

However, I can't say the same for that Federer801 clown ... On one hand he told everyone here that he has banned 54A and on the other, he keeps telling everyone that he has in fact stepped into 54A to check up the newbie WLs ... He didn't say this once ... In fact he has been grumbling quite a number of times expressing his hatred for 54A OKTs to the core, and then he told everyone he has patronized the 54A WLs. Sad to say he has exhibited sign of a mentally ill person (DSM-5??) ... Anyone can do a search of his past posts in this L1654A thread and you would laugh at this clown till your jaw almost drop off ...

Within this virtual world, Federer801 has already kept eating back on his words re the above mundane matter, let alone the real world. I really feel sorry for his love ones and those who have dealing with him in the real world ... Tsk ... Tsk ... He must be either a deranged individual and/or a liar!

With immediate effect, I would not argue or bombard that Federer801 clown unless he could come up with something sensible and/or sane that is worth my while for me to do so ... If I ignore him, it is as good as I would classify his post as something lame and/or unsound ... which is equivalent to the level of that deranged samster, Konnichiwawa ...

As the common saying goes ... "Never argue with this clown, if not he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience ..."

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 30-05-2015 at 12:28 PM.