View Single Post
Old 23-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future
Re: Long-lost Local FL back for limited time!

First thing i wanna to clear is that she is clear of any std or HIV coz she had her std and HIV test which was negative......Finally try her last week after reading much abt her..... So im goin to write a short Fr on her....

Was in the room waiting for her as she was serving her customer in the same hotel which she meet me..... after 5 mins the doorbell ring and this playful gal hide beside the door..... So when i open the door she immediately gave me as hug.... After some hugging and frencing my hand start to roam her pussy and im surpised she din wear any underwear.... kekeke....

After some tongue we went to the toilet and she wash my body and didi..... Woooo she started to bbbj me in the toilet.... After that she help me to dry up and we went to the bed.... Immediately she lick my body and gave me a bbbj..... wah lau her bbbj is dame power sia..... The most happening part is dat she finger herself and moan when she is blowing u..... Woooo see her finger make me buay tahan so i help her by fingering her.... And i finger with 2 fingers.... Fucking hell she is dame wet man and i mean very very wet coz u can hear her water sound even when she moan so loud....

Then she look at me in a slutty and horny look ask me to doggie her so she cap me and i begun to bang her in doggie position..... After some banging she ask me to poke her ass..... So she put some of her saliva on her ass and i started to assbang her.... Wah kaozzzz her moaning is really dame loud and i get turn on and bang her like no tml..... Finally cum into her ass as a result with her loud and slutty moaning.....

So the 1st shot is gone and we wash ourselves up and watch tv together.... And out of sudden she started to finger herself again.... Wah the water sound plus her moaning sound amke my didi stand again so ask her to bbbj me again.... woooo deep throat from her and when she look at u when she blow is wonderful..... At this time i buay tahan liao and she cap me and i satrted to bonk her in missionary style..... As i was bonking i touch her pussy at the same time and she is very wet.... Her moaning sound is fucking turn on.... so after pump her i took out my condom and she mouth my didi..... finally my 2nd shoot cum in her mouth and she suck it dry before she went to spilt it out in the toilet.... Overall she is a very very horny gal and she can do anything if u can click with her.... Her attitude to serve is the best....

Rating on Ariel......
LOOK: 6.5/10 ( Horny and slutty look )
Figure: 6/10 ( not fat but big size coz of her big bone )
Breast: 7/10 ( B cup with brownish nipple )
BBBj: YES ( with tongue stud plus look at u when she blow )
CIM: YES
ANAL:YES
Fingering: YES ( she even finger herself till she wet )
Wetness: very very very wet....
FJ: 9/10: ( she is a very horny gal and can try in any position )
Moaning: 10/10 ( Really loud speaker and real moaning!!!!)
Attitude: 9/10 ( very friendly with gf feeling )
RTF: YES YES YES!!!!..... But she will work only till FED
$$$: $160 2hrs unlimited shot.....

My ang mo not good hope all bros dun mind.....

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....