View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
user16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuser16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rape Fantasy Story

Ok Back to the story!

“Bet you thought we were though,” he chuckled, “Hell, that was just taking the edge off.” He pulled her legs down and mounted the couch again, rubbing his cum covered cock all over her face. “I’ll just bet you wish you could suck this clean, now don’t ya?” He taunted, as she tried to turn her face away. Then, laughing, he slid back off the couch and grabbing her legs he pulled her half off the couch. Twisting her legs against each other, he turned her over onto her face. Her belly was now resting on the couch with her knees on the floor. She felt him working at the remains of her panty hose and panties, cutting or tearing them to expose her ass. Then she felt his hands rubbing the cheeks of her ass.

“Ummmmm, I knew you had a nice ass,” he murmured. She could feel his rough hands as he stroked her, and pulled her cheeks apart to look at her. “Ya, sweet, I always liked a woman on her knees, begging for me to fuck her.” She could feel his fingers probing first her pussy, then moving up to tease her ass.

“Oh, god, no, not there!” she thought, as the rough finger tried to push its way in. After a couple of attempts at this she felt the hand move back to squeezing her cheeks as he grumbled, “Tight assed bitch.” His hands pulling her almost painfully apart, she felt the tip of his cock pressing against the opening of her pussy again. When he knew he had it centered, he slammed it into her with one lunge, driving the air out of her. Pumping hard at her, he would pull all the way out, then thrust in until his belly was against her ass. She could feel his cock hitting her cervix at the end of each thrust. The sound of his cock as it pushed his cum from her made loud squishing noises in the room. That, and his grunting breathes where the only sounds for quite a while. She could feel herself getting raw as he continued his assault. His cock leaving her completely, before ramming back in to fill her. For her, time stood still, the only thing she knew was the intrusion and withdrawal of his cock. She was barely aware of his hands on her hips, pulling her back to meet him with each thrust.

Grabbing a big handful of her hair, and pulling hard on it, he slammed into her even harder as he let out a loud groan. For the second time she felt his hot seed filling her, this time to overflowing. She could feel the hotness as it ran out of her and flowed down the inside of her legs. His cock pulsating inside of her as he shot jet after jet. Finally she could feel his cock getting smaller in her now that his lust was sated. He held on to her hair, hips still making small thrusting motions as he gasped and caught his breath. Releasing her hair, he pulled back out of her. She felt a fresh wave of wet heat flow down her legs. Standing next to her, he took the tail of her blouse and used it to wipe himself clean. Her face still buried in the couch, she could hear him dressing.

“Thanks for the ride, bitch.” he said as he turned to leave, “I’d better be gone.” She heard him moving though the room then heard the front door slam shut......

-THE END-

Thanks for the support & pts guys!