View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
SYT? The prefer FJ than BBBJ. Lazy and prefer to lie down like dead fish. Especially those young below 20 yrs of age.
No,no...not SYT...i usually get those that look somewhere in between of SYT and MILF,hehehe...

You just reminds me,one of the girl whom i book 2 trips ago quite poor thing,customer booked her and make her take ecstasy and she has to go w/o music and bonking thru out the night (not even TV is on),only allow chit chat. Without a single bonk,she got so piss that she ran back to her joint and when the customer complain to joint,the OKT nearly beat that customer up. Personal opinion here,I think that customer might have mistaken ecstasy for spanish fly...lol.

And then another case of yet another girl i booked who shared with me,2 men,1 booked her and the other didnt do any girl booking.Both men stayed in different rooms. But thru out the whole booking the man who book her never bonk her a single time,the girl ask the man why he never bonk her,the man answered he is there only for the other "man" which is his friend in the other room...lol. So whole night after 1030pm till 7am,the girl sleeps alone.

Just 2 of the many stories i heard from the girls i book to share about their crazy customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight View Post
Nono can u give some direction advice if staying at formosa then walk to keyza massage. Start from me standing at the main door having LUCKY plaza on my right.
Sorry bro,i failed art in my school days so i cant hand draw but i hope the below map showing Formosa to Keyza helps a little :

You will need to walk around that area around Romance Hotel and Utama Hotel to locate Keyza. Otherwise ,take an ojek aka motorbike there.

Keep a look out for Beautiful Massage or the picture shown below :

Keyza is beside Beautiful Massage.

Notice the yellowline on the map,they are Roads.

It is not advisable to walk there if you are unsure due to its distance. It was heresay to be about 1km in distance but that was w/o calculating the twist and turn from Formosa Hotel to get there and the time taken could very likely be around 30mins or more to get there as i assume you will take some time to do some searching and walking around those blocks in that map area where Keyza is.

Follow Bro Newyorker's description with my map if you wish to walk :

http://thesbf.shop/showthread....5#post12971275

Good luck.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info