View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
In general,one of the basic rules for me on the Batam cheonging game is to avoid over-paying more than one should (even other countries also same) ,even if it is considered "dirt cheap" in Sillypore term. So many rich tourists from all over the World visited China,but ONLY Sillypore tourists are being branded MOST Stupid by the tourist guide and worse still...Sillyporean are also being called stupid by a foreign prostitute in Sillypore.

What i do was i NEVER compare pricing of Batam in Sillypore term,becos if i do..nearly all of Asia will surely be cheaper than Sillypore.Why not compare with other nearby countries that has lower pricing instead? How about let's be fairer with our comparison and compare 3rd world versus 3rd world country for once?
(unless this is the 1st time an individual steps out of Sillypore where you can compare with ONLY Sillypore)

And lastly,dont end up like this man who married an Indonesia Wife and the wife runaway with all his money later. I have already seen one in real life at my office building who is a cleaner but at least that guy gets to pass away smoothly in Sillypore tho penniless. Its been a year+ already...time really flies...
The one i Bold on yr quotes serves as a good reminder for me wenever i visit any third world cuntry.

Jus passing by & while reading this thread,tis post tis paragraph tis sentence happens to ring a bell in me.