View Single Post
Old 25-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Now, because of garang cheongsters, must give 200k per meal...
Hehehe...i believe this part quite common sense nowaday,200k really a lot for food even if its from hotel room service.For me ,i will look at the hotel food menu and give according to one meal. To me,it is also how i test the girl's integrity (and how much to tip in the next morning),hehehe...so far out of 10 girls where i left 100k for their meal when i leave them in hotel room alone,6 returned the change to me,3 didnt use the money at all and later returned me the 100k,only 1 make noise say 100k not enough...lol,thats becos i wasnt staying Formosa Hotel...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
...otherwise they will go back and ask the papi to send the bouncers to your room to teach u a lesson...
Will the papi really do that???

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv555 View Post
This thread is really awesome...

I probably spent the last two hours at work reading...
No obligation to write an FR or follow what i advised,but mind if i ask you...on the scale of 1 to 10...how do you rate your recent Batam day trip?

Thank you and hope you will have an even better trip next round.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
I like ur style.......
Thank you bro.

I like to learn new things,generate positive information to do stuffs that can generate fruitful results.Like i always say,I only have 1 dick..when i am limited by my 1 dick,it is impossible to try ALL the girls in Batam who are also in different joints or places. So i help others positively,they go try and come back to share their results,be it good or bad. If its bad,we all avoid and if its good,we keep going...win-win situation for the girls,the joints,OKTs and all who read this thread like me,right?

I always remember this,i was once new to Batam. Being a 1st timer/newbie to Batam myself, I also need to ask how much to pay for this,how much to pay for that,just like every newbies or 1st timer going to a new place does in this forum so as not to over do or undermine any cultural rules that a newbie like me have yet to comprehend. And being a newbie still,i am learning and will continue to use this mindset to help others whenever i can positively.

And if in case,you havent already notice,most if not all my replies to this thread are centered solely in my personal opinion or experience and i have NEVER once force or insist this "personal opinion" of mine on another person,hehehe....and that applies to my guides and summaries written on my signature. I rarely even recommend a place or a girl,hehehe...

Internet is a crazy world,i just have to choose my words very very carefully ,otherwise whatever i say will be used against me by those who choose to read between the lines in a negative way.

My most sincere thanks to you for sharing your experience of the past bro,do drop by Batam once a while if time allows...just to walk walk see see,tour around w/o the sex part like going to Malaysia JB for shopping,who knows you may one day decide to come out of your retirement?

Cheers,bro!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info