Old 14-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rewsna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

most informative stuff on officetel I've seen on the web, so I just transferred over from a different site. was hoping for more how-to info since it seems so complicated. Someone should write up a sticky for officetel.

NF = new face, newcomer
+@ / +3 means I pay the flat price (130,000 + 30,000), usually 1 pop and an additional no cost handjob (hand-pul?)
I call to make an appointment, then get directions. They call me 1 hour before appointment to confirm. correct?

Now my questions:
On some ads, the "warning rules" says:
- you can't be drunk
- "no-con" - what is that? condom required?
- "dae-mul" - what is that?
- no "interior" - what is that?
- "man-chi" - what is that?

and do some ads say that if I get 3 girls, I get a 20,000 discount? or am I reading that wrong?

Also, after I pay the manager and go to the room, and if I don't like the girl, can I get my money back? or ask for a different girl?

yes, I'm the same Rewsna from other forums, and other forums got nothing on officetels.

[QUOTE=Billybobhc;12496764]Well shit.
I just had my first experience in Seoul and well...
I was underwhelmed.
I decided to go through the officetel route as I heard the chicks are younger and hotter.
The standard is 130,000 + @ (which means premium for quality level of the lady)
As I said before, I want extremely pretty girls so I asked for their best which would be an additional 50, 000 for a total of 180, 000. Unfortunately, their "aces" weren't working today but they told me they have another girl who has very good style but her profile isn't posted because she's unreliable and comes and goes to work as she pleases but she happens to be at work today. She is a +3 which means 130, 000 + 30,000 =160,000. I also worked out 2 pops into the deal.