View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
Well said. Im a guy & I cant understand guys who complained abt their partners treating them badly. Be a man & walk away! Always tell yourself you deserve someone better! The only valid reason you are not walking away is because kids are involved & that complicates the situation. Otherwise as a single/married with no kids, what are you waiting for?

Its also true that women will find you attractive once you are attached. I personally had this experience before.

You must understand that when they say those sentences, they are saying how they feel AT THE MOMENT! It does not mean that they are swearing a vow.

Have you heard about the WC?