Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

just tried haeri from sensations

look: 7/10 (quite resemble the photo, grows on you though with her bright eyes and fresh faced, smiley face)

body 9/10

Great, toned body, not fat at all, but not skinny, healthy and toned looking, you can tell she workout quite often (she said she does pilates almost every day). Those boobs - very lovely natural boobs.

Service: 10/10

Very good gfe from the start, hugs and kisses, bbbj in the shower, acommodating in all position, except i cant do too much doggie because she said it was too big and she felt a bit of pain, but she was very acommodating still and did it for a good 5 min or so before we changed to other position - cowgirl was GREAT as she has very very nice C cup natural, very soft and very round, lovely boobs indeed, i hate fake boobs because of the hardness but when she goes on top the view is just very lovely and those soft, huge melons are just asking to be groped and played with

Oh and the CIM is quite nice, she is good at BBBJ, she gives BBBJ in the shower too even after the session! (did not expect that - when we are washing up after FJ and CIM and some cuddling and chat, we washed up, after she washed everything she went to give me another BBBJ - wow, and then she washed me up again)

RTF: maybe yes, just for the service, very cheerful girl and quite easy to talk to, english quite good, good FJ, good BBBJ and great finish at CIM, shot everything inside her mouth