View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: TCM in the West Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric76 View Post
Hi bros, my first field report here. Time to contribute..

I was walking around this area looking to buy some pet food. Feeling abit of tiredness on my body due to work, decided to recee a spa which i noticed recently. Walk in but was told no room available at the moment, was asked to come back half an hour later. Since it was still early why not. All along i thought it was a clean joint but...

To cut the story short, was led into the room by a MILF sitting at the counter. Opt for an hour oil massage. Shorts was provided but it was loose for me.

Anyway massage wise is good. Asked if I wanted light, medium or hard. During the leg massage part she will climb onto the massage bed and put my leg on her lap while your head is facing down. Wow! Never try this style before, she will then slide her hand inside your shorts moving up down left right until u feel high into the sky.. After turned to the front, the GQ popped!

Top roaming allowed, bottom didn't try. Breast feel firm and solid but a bit fake to me, asked her she said real stuff??

Look : 7/10
Hj : 7/10
Damage : 45 + 50

Bros who want the location do let me know, I will try to reply as many as I can.
Any kind Bros who can up my point will be much appreciated. Thanks ya!
Care to share with me please?