Thread: Overnight in SZ
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Overnight in SZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Well, it depends. Location does make a lot of difference in the price. You'll be surprise that sometimes the so-called lower end places have gals that are much better in terms of looks and service than those high end places, their dressing and deposition might not be as good though. The high cost is due to the higher rent, mami commission, etc, etc. At Wan Kai Lun in Shanghai Jia Ding, bring the gal back for overnight is RMB800-RMB1000. From this amount, RMB150-RMB200 goes to the mami.

Example
The going rates of the KTV gals at Moulin Rogue in Shen Zhen Bao An District is RMB300/500/1000 or 3-5-10. But the rates at Her Zhou Jiu Wei Village (which is something like our Singapore Geylang) is only RMB130/400. I find that some of the gals in the village is much prettier than those in KTV, but their dress sense is less appealing.
I see. but makes sense lah. looks like i will have to live with paying a high price cos i'll only b there for 1 nite n I presume the FLs who operate in Shangrila will charge exorbitant prices. Too bad my big boss will be with me or else can sneak off to a KTV.