Thread: sugar baby NOT
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Re: sugar baby NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by janesweets View Post
Hi all. If you're looking for a sugar baby without the physical intimacy, if you're craving emotional affection more than physical affection, if you're looking for more than just sex relationship. What I can offer - u can have your fb/fl/fwb/ and gain a more connected rs with me.

I'm offering genuine affection support and sincere companionship experience without all the drama and sex. If you're sick of just sex and seeking a companion to connect with, I may be right for you.

Who am I?
I'm in my 20s - 30s. I'm a single mum. I'm not interested in selling sex. I'm doing this more than for money's sakes. I want someone to share and connect with Although allowances do help with bills and raising a kid.

Who you should be.
I require my partner to be pleasant and decent. You should be generous and kind. Generosity applies to outside of money sense.

And because I'm a single parent , you understand we can't meet up at 10pm for bak chor mee.

That aside.

If this thread doesn't make for you, please move on. Happy Chinese New Year !!
Nice try but sadly to say the chances is quite low when sex is not involved

This is a sex forum . If you can find someone here not for sex then I must say good luck to u