View Single Post
Old 17-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Fiji was an excuse for me to patronise, reasonably priced, food quality highly edible. Going to Fiji was one of me vege favourite place. My buddy always suan me eat at hiso place in Pattaya. Since not engaging this vege, no eat in Fiji. Personal opinion/rating : OK lah

Japanese buffet, patronised the Japanese Restaurant in Emerald Hotel in Ratchada. Used to patronise at 499bahts till last visit with my buddy(forget how much, think it's 599 ). Really value for money, sashimi are always fresh as long as they are defrosted once before serving, of beside equating the cut. Very very good spread. This is also the restaurant I witness ugly Thai in food environment (getting into each other nerves over fresh oysters) Cannot go too often, not young anymore to indulge in buffet. Opinion/rating : definitely worth trying to know.

My favourite Japanese restaurant in and around BKK is the one located in Impact. Excellent all round, not inexpensive but very affordable for me. Quality of good is very authentic, in taste and presentation. In my next trip, I should make a visit........

Personal opinion, your taste may differ....