View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui/Huizhou information

//...2...//

Daytime in DS is very much like it was in CP - which translates to not much to do. We had dim sum in the hotel restaurant then went out to Starbucks at the Aeon shopping center (27704;26106;24191;22330 on motorbikes. Then we went to a local salon for a facial and hair wash and because the guys had a long flight and a bit jet-lagged, they went back to the hotel for a quick nap. We went to a Hong Kong style Chinese Café for dinner and then proceeded to the Dynasty Club at the LiJng Hotel. Lijing Hotel is a four star hotel with very nice accommodations. The Décor is very similar to CP Yihao hotel. The KTV is in a separate building and we reserved a medium size room with a 1,180 RMB minimum which requires one DJ and one Service Boy. WGs here are in three categories: 3/8/12, 4/10/15, and 5/15/20. Most likely because it was a Sunday, there were an abundance of girls to choose from. With one night experience under their belt, my two customers took their time selecting their companions for the evening. The whole process must have taken over an hour and we may have looked at over 200 girls. The girls here are a bit more pretty and I saw some familiar faces as half of the girls there came from Yihao, Eurasia, and Mayflower. The line-up of girls seems to get prettier and prettier but because my customers have already selected two girls each, they decided not to get more and stopped the viewing. Once we started playing, we noticed that the girls here behave very much like the girls that were in CP. One girl within half an hour told my customer that her period came and wants to leave, I spoke to her and told her to stay a bit longer but my customer was nice just gave her the sitting fee and she left. Another one, after a couple hours of partying, pretended that she was drunk and slept on the couch for the next two hours while we were partying; however, the remaining two was good and partied with us till the end of the evening. At one point of the evening, the manager came into the room and said that they heard that there may be potential room inspections that evening and said that it was not advisable for the girls to stay overnight at the hotels. My customers still decided to take their girls out for short time, one of the two girls either really like my customer or was scared to go to his hotel and asked him to go to her apartment instead. This normally is not an advisable thing to do but because we know where she works and her mommy and the KTV manager vouched that it would be safe, my customer decided to go to her place instead and it turned out to be a fantastic experience for him. It was possible that she was very comfortable in her own environment but he told me that she did not let him sleep very much all night, while my other customer's girl was a bit nervous and her service was a bit rushed and left as soon as they finished.

Since Monday and Tuesday are not typically busy days, I decided to leave it unplanned to make sure that the guys wanted to continue to party in the evening before making any plans at any of the other two KTVs. Instead of staying in town, the guys decided to go to the beach which is about 20-25 minutes from the hotel. I called one of the mommies that I know and she came along as a guide and brought couple of her girls with us and one of my customers brought his day one girl with him as well. She told him that none of her customers had ever taken her out during the day before and she was very happy that he did that and because the mommy and this girl was from Jing Ding, they decided to party there again in the evening. The beach amazingly was very clean and because it is Monday and a bit cool, there were hardly anyone there. There were numerous boats available for hire. For 7 people and approximately one hour, the boats can take you out for a brief tour of three islands nearby for 150 RMB. There are also horses (30 RMB) and dune buggies (50 RMB) available for a 15 minutes ride. I can imagine that it would be very busy here at the beach during the summer months so it was very enjoyable and relaxing and everyone really had a good time. It was getting into late afternoon and the mommy suggested that we go to a nearby farm for dinner. The farm was actually very close to the hotel (about 11 minutes away, we timed it on the way back after dinner). It was great having dinner at the farm as everything we ate was fresh. The ladies went into the fields and handpicked vegetables. The fish and chicken were farm raised. We had a delectable meal and were ready for night 3. Again, we booked a 780 RMB room but tonight the line-ups were fantastic. Perhaps it was because it is Monday night but we saw a lot of girls that we did not see on Saturday night. One of my customers sat his girl that he brought to the beach / farm during the day and said that he was sticking to his lone girl but a smoking hot chick came in and he could not resist sitting her especially with the urging of me and my other customer. His first chick got a bit jealous but that made it more of an exciting evening as the second girl was quite friendly to everyone in the room. My other customer pick two new girls for the evening and again the evening turned out to be super fun. The hot super fun chick was disappointed that no one took her out that evening but my customer asked her to join us the next evening and she gladly said ok. The repeat girl gave a super GFE to my customer and he was glad that he did not take the super fun girl and saved her for the last night and my other customer again had wonderful service from his chick and kept her overnight.

//..continued..//