View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 19
AndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Paid a visit to Natty today after strong recommendation from the Nana6969 OKT.

My impression of Natty is that she looks nicer in real life than in the photo. She is same color tone as in the pic - quite fair for a Thai.

Anyway, we started hugging and kissing not long after the initial intro. I told her i already showered so we skipped it and proceeded to bed all the while still hugging and kissing like long lost lovers. Had a bit of frenching as well though I'm not really a frenching fan (prefer slow intimate kisses). Just wanna say her service is top notch as it had alot of GFE feeling.

By that time i was already super hard just from all the kissing and hugging and we took off our clothes and she started to fondle my didi. I then gave her a catbath and she started to moan softly as i explore her body and then gave her pussy some nice licking. Very nice moans... soft and sounded genuine. She then turned around to give me a BBBJ while i continue licking her. BBBJ is good... nice suction and very loud sound effects.

After a while i asked her to cap me and then we started in missionary and then changed to doggy and back to missionary. The combo of her real moans plus all the GFE hugging and kissing while we were doing it was all too much for me and i released my first load after 5min of bonking.

Washed up by myself then we cuddled in bed like a couple and rested for 20min or so before we started the 2nd round. 2nd round consisted of some cowboy, more missionary and ended with a CIM after some more BBBJ and HJ.

My legs were as soft as jelly afterwards so rested a while then went to shower alone. After the shower, i paid her feeling totally sextified. We then hugged and kissed goodbye.

Looks: 8.5/10(Imo)
Body: 8/10(
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

RTF: Tempted to, although I usually don't RTF