View Single Post
Old 24-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for Dou Dou

For my "swan song" of 2014, I decided to visit Dou Dou as she was the last one remaining in my shortlist.

Spanking new apartment in the East, renovation works still going on in other apartments. Parking along the road was ample when I visited but not too sure during meal hours as it is nonya area...

Actually she looks not really my type in some of her photos and in person she looks so as well. Think she was not feeling well so her complexion was kinda affected and she may not be able to put on much make up. There is a uniqueness in her looks in a good way somehow like what her ts described.

Like her looks, there was a cool no-nonsense disposition about her but could tell that she was trying very hard to break the ice. I reciprocated and the communication was quite enjoyable. Massage wise she was quite thorough, not too hard until painful which I prefer. Could smell and feel that she uses real massage essential aroma oil for the massage instead of JBO, this is the first time I came across. Sensual part I really liked the sensation when she tickled; and she took her time on the hj with unhurried strokes. Playability and roaming was good as well, nice to touch smooth young skin, nice legs, slim figure with small Bs.

A surprise find to end the season I'd say, a cool looking chick providing warm services.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong