Old 26-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my first wife younger sister

PUre fiction guys, is actually based on a story related to me by a friend.. Happy to admit that. My wife not even have sister. he give me idea and I write a story based on it..

Actually have trouble to see where story goes from here, but let me try...

At the sound of the machine I hear the shower go off and April burst out with towel on only. April look at me surprise I think she expect her sister and says nothing but blush and turn her head away. I look at her and say. Our bed was a bit of a mess, I thought I would knock off and clean. April look at me because she know I not clean much that my wife job. She say “why you clean today”.

I look at her and not sure what to do but think maybe if I honest to a point it may work to my favour. OH I say, I come home early and I hear you and a boy having sex in our room. Eeeeeeee she look at me and not know what to say. Her bottom lip is quiver and suddenly she just burst to tears again. I go to her and hold her, say is ok, is ok.

April look at me and say is my first time and I not sure but she realy like this boy and then after he jus left and she not sure how to take because she think he may jus take advantage. I hold her tight and say sometime guys are not to trust and this boy is possibly take advantage. I scold her to be more careful and then ask if they use protection. She say no and burst to tears again. She sobs and begs me not to tell her sister and that she feel like foolish.

I hold her tight and tell her not to worry. I say when my wife come home I will saying that you feeling sick and have just lay down for night.

That night I have cleaned and dry her uniform and my wife come home and cook. We eat and my wife give April her food in bed. After a while my wife step out and I sneak into April room for chat. Is ok I say and wife not know so she in the clear, but I am so turn on by day events I want to sex my wife sister as soon as I can. I make plans to get me in. When my wife return I take her to bed and give her a hard pumping, we are both make noise so loud I am sure April is hearing and I get very excited buy this.

For the next week every time I sex my wife I make sure we make much noise. April I am sure is listen, so she know that not every time sex is pain.

After a week April and I are getting friendly because the secret we share, but she not know how much of the secret I know. One day when we are both alone I ask her how is going with boy. She say this boy is bad and he tell all his friend that he her first and now they laugh at her. Her face tear up as she tell me this. I say to her not to worry about this boy and one day it will be forgotten as her life goes on.

We talk for a while more, general chitchat and she finally ask me about sex. She shy say that sometimes she hear my wife and I and wonders how many time it take to feel good from sex. I tell her that sometimes depending on the person can feel good from start.