View Single Post
Old 18-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Went for a session at L20H38 . Not much girls there as mostly on code red, so OKT called some over from other places. After 2nd Round, I picked DuoDuo, Short girl , demure looks, fair, nice assets. After the session then learnt shes normally from L16H51. Session was really nice with heavenly BBBJ, but she keep non stop talking which i dont really like.

Name Duo Duo
House : L16H51
Experience : Here for 2 months already, leaving at around 6th or 7th month.
Looks : 8/10 SYT with Sweet Features. Easily pass off as JC or Poly students with a little china look.
Body : 6/10 normal shape body, not too slim not too plump. standard girl shape.
Height : 165 (Short Girl)
Boobs : Nice natural firm C Boobs. looks damn nice on her small frame.
Foreplay : 7/10 Knows how to make a man salute her with our manhood. Told me she undergo training with their OKT at their house. every girl have to go through his training. No Frenching though.
BBBJ : 10/10 YOU GOT TO TRY THIS. 1 WORD, AMAZING.
AR: NIL ( IF ONLY SHE DID THIS TOO )
FJ : 8/10 This girl knows how to use her body during the whole session. cow girl, missionary, doggy, lying doggy. maybe its just me la. my type of girl so feel high.. haha.
Overall : 8/10 Must say she is quite gd for a newcomer, my kind of girl, looks and height wise. does wonderful BBBJ. NO AR NO FRENCHING though. but still a good bonk.

TL : DR
Short petite girl with C Natural Boobs , Amazing BBBJ, NO AR , NO FRENCHING. Still a Good Fuck. Recommand!