Old 18-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my new secretary :P

NOt much time today... have a bit more for you..

Any way I have the biggest boner in my pants and I set up to taking more pics of her hands, this time I am touching her body at any chance. At one stage I got to touch her all the way down her back and her arse, its nice firm, a bit boney but yuh I am thinking I have to fuck this girl now.

SO I say lets get a really interesting set up here to take more of your arm. I position bonnie right on the edge of the table then while I am talking to her I let my hand slide up her sexy sexy back. She does not pull away and I kept talking as if it was nothing, running my hand up and down. MY dick is straining at my pants so I slide my hand up a bit and unhook her bra. Click. And then she is like Bu!!!! I have a boyfriend. Arrhhhhgggg I think WTF.

yi wai jing xi

She never tell me this the whole time and I am not sure but I think even without my favorite at getting a girl to fuck alcohol I still should push her hard and see where we end up.. SO bonnie is facing me with her hands behind trying to clip back together her bra and I grab her and pull her towards me and Kiss softly, not to hard, and I don’t stick my tounge in I just hold her firmly and softly kiss her lips.

At first bonnie struggles, like I can feel that she is not wanting this, but at the same time she is starting to loosen up, her fight is not real I feel he arms slowly slip around my waist and slowly she starts kissing me back. I am loving this and start to just stick my tongue in but she does not like so I stop and just go back to soft kissing.

But my hands are doing the work now and I slide them up her back. She is so skinny I can feel her ribs and her spine. She is quick too, she had done up her bra, which I fiddles around with and unclipped. She stopped me, and pushed away. and said No I have a boy friend, but as she pushed me away her bra was still in my hands and it came straight off.

She looked at me very angry. Her hands folded across her tits. I have a boyfriend we cannot do this!! But I am desperate to see those boobs, so I step forward and grab her arms, pull them apart, (she struggles a bit) but I look to behold the best set of very small boobs I have ever seen. She is so skinny her boobs are just two perfect little humps with large pointy nipples, more like an African than a Chinese. I am so hot and not wanting to miss on a fuck here. I pull her closer and kiss her again.

This time she enjoys a bit more, she lets her tongue flick across mine. We kiss for long time of hotness. My hand is softly squeezing her nipple which she likes cause she moans softly as I do. I slip my other hand down and start to squeeze her ass its nice tight, a bit boney but good, as I do this she pushes me away again. Bu Bu Bu!! I have a boy friend, and you have a wife!! I pull her close. “Don’t you like this feeling”

Yes she says..

“I know you have a boyfriend, I have a wife, but I want you, and I can tell you want me!!

Bonnie looks at me and then away, awkward looks at me again and then away…