View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Good piece of advice, thx bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
No matter how much love there is between a couple, a baby = aunty maker.

It will take tons of tolerance and patience to accept the issues of a naggy frustrated, possessive, and jealous chiobu.

No matter how much assurance the lady gives that she won't be an aunty, once the hormonal changes occur due to the pregnancy, there is no turning back. I am not saying don't do it, just be aware of the challenges ahead.

Personally, I wld assess the personality of the woman first. If she damn steady, mature, no roller coaster emo issues, walk the jiang hu before, then high chance she will be a wonderful companion even with kid. Watch out for third party baggage like parents that may cause this whole union to fall apart.

There are many nice attractive single moms out there, but I realise most are nice after having gone through hell with others and can now appreciate a good man.