View Single Post
Old 22-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
I have had several experience...All from internet, if these are individual post , there is a high chance it is real. But it take time to verified and normally they can only work after working hour.
If you have 24 hour to decide, not likely to be this path.

If this is from agent, the pictures are fake unless you get to see them and choose. I have tried 3-4 times in ZH and SZ and one of them turn out to be nightmare trying to ransom me for triple the original price..the others were alright except you never get the right girl from the photo.

Be careful..
those from agent...
those bros who have been to shenzhen before
in the luohu area esp at night sometimes you see male pimps on motorised bicycles ferrying young girls around from place to place and dropping them off
in front of hotels and then collecting money from the girls after the job is done , this is a common sight at night in shenzhen, easy money for the pimps
and girls
the pimps on motorised bicyles move around ,sometimes they wait for the girls to finish a job , sometimes they park at small hawker shops and eat food
that is the shenzhen way of life for them haha......