View Single Post
Old 27-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Nice right?
You need to find someone to help you doe Juagen before you go back to Venus again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
heng heng got a slot with Venus. Perhaps was really due to old mobile number thats why no response for several months, and previously my timing also clashing.

Part 1: Shower. She will shower u and I observed she will wash your hands as well. Hint Hint!

Part 2: Massage. Covered all areas of the body. Felt her smooth legs while she massage me, shiokness. Followed by oil.

Part 3: The sensual massage and services. Oh while, its really the best I came across with full roaming supported. Cannot control well so very fast I buay tahan already. I must improve this area.

Part 4: The after service massage. Wipe me dry and clean and continue massage on both legs and arms.

Lastly, shower again.

Overstayed awhile, as we have alot of common topics to chat on. Tipped her on top of her published price.

I will add her to my top 3 from now on.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!