View Single Post
Old 15-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at Danga Bay Food Court @ 8.00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
Brothers of JB gathering.
My sincere apologies for not been able to attend tonite JB gathering as OC permit was granted for 1 nite only! No choice got to choose tomorrow! paiseh.You guys have a great time and I will try to attend next time.
Hereby sincerly invite brothers to try and join us tomorrow at TCSSSGL10 gathering at Lor 10, geylang.
Cheers!!
Bro JT,

You want me to appeal on your behalf to your Minister of Home Affairs to allow you to come to JB today ( 15/9/05 ) for the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering ?

I am sure that I can use my mouth to 'sweet talk' her to give you a ' International Permit ' (Multiple-Entry). Just leave her alone with me for one (1) hour and let my mouth to do the talking.

Anyway, I will be attending your TCSSSGL10 tomorrow. How to recognise you ???