Thread: L1639
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I concur. I have seen her before and tempted to try as my bros says her service is good. But she was quite angpai for the moment when GL was low in newbie stocks. I guess she knows it's time to balik kampung since more new stocks is coming and competition is brewing
Yep. A lot of houses have up their game in terms of nice new stock.

Competition is tough but that's good for us. Less queue also as the good stuff is spread across more houses. I mean 45 PRC cat 150 houses throughout Geylang, so every house and girl have to fight hard for customers.

Some traditionally popular houses now business did drop due to competition, and some Ang pai can even outcall now as less queue. I even saw two Ang pai in one house both sitting and talking for 30 min at peak hours but no customer, which was unusual.

But saw a lot of cars parked outside some other houses that usually more quiet.

This is good though. Overall I think standards have gone up after dropping over the last year or so.