View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Part 10
Jane has never felt so horny watching a video before; her whole body was so tensed up and her juice was flowing out freely from her soaking pussy down to her thighs.

Suddenly the video blackout for a few second and then came back on again. But some of the things were not the same…..

The location was not the same, no longer in the warehouse but seems like in his cubicle in their office, the lady he was ramming was also not the same….she was also blindfolded but was slimming with smaller boobs

When Jane took a closer look at the lady actress, she was shocked !!!

“OMG the lady that Uncle Kwong ramming is ME !!!”

When Jane saw how her body responded and her moaning when she was been rammed by Uncle Kwong in the movie. She felt so cheap and slutty

Though Jane was feeling shameful about herself but that didn’t stop her from spreading her legs wider and inserted 2 fingers into her soaked pussy and fingering herself again. She was about to cum when she heard the main doors opened; her colleagues might have come back from their lunch. She immediately shut down the computer, stood up adjusted her skirt and quickly made her way out to the toilet.

Jane walked quickly towards the ladies and just as she was about to push open the door of the ladies; The door of the handicap toilet suddenly swing over and a strong hand grabbed Jane’s and pulled her into the handicap toilet.
Omg !! ..oh no !..now it's poor little jane's turn to be on show being f*** ???...can't be, dun tell us poor little Jane's little pussy is gonna be rammed by the horny old uncle kwong once again in the h. toilet ??? ...the suspense is killing !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor