View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Just to add on, bro Nitwitty got Thai wife so easier to buy landed house and get marriage visa to live in Thailand. Another bro just bought a condo and will be ready 2 years later, so he rent a condo till his own condo is ready, and he's not marry so will process ED visa to extend year by year until he can get marriage visa.

As for tookwan1song u can either buy new condo (usually 1-2 years to be ready) or resale older condo. Or u can rent condo or landed house depending how long u really want to live here......but I think main issue for you could be the visa to stay.
Haha.. 1 question and ninja surface Anyway, thanks for info. I am not really prepare to anchor there even if I am there. Likely to runabout between Sg and CNX, or a small town in M'sia. I only need tourist visa to stay. So likely I could rent from 地头蛇bros who have many cages to house me, and at good price at my favor l willing to pay advance rent to show my honesty for good deal