Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
jc2626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by westbrief View Post
fr for ella. i am try to make this shorter because my first fr did not come out. i met ella she is staying in a nice hotel. knocked on her door and was blown away by her beauty ( she think, she is not ). once i step inside the room i felt a little nervous but she was so accommodating and warm, even offered me water or and juice. we talk and i find her really smart and has a great sense of humor and that made me feel so relax. once we get to the main reason i went there i was just so into her because of how her body was sculptured perfectly and she gives a really good bj. kissing her was so heavenly and the whole was warm tight. over all was a great experience. i will have to see her again but i hope she is not busy because when i was there the only distraction was her phone that kept on ringing but she put it on silent mode, maybe she notice that i am getting pist. she is not a time watcher so i feel sorry when she missed her repeat client that wants to see her. i kind of stayed there longer than i should looking forward to meet ivy also because she said ivy is her friend and really pretty will put fr on ivy once i manage my self to keep ella away from my head.
Thanks for sharing. Can I ask which photo does Ella most look like? She looks different in all her photos.

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4626284212.html