View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: facebook stalking of my colleague.

Now , I am using PC.. (keying in with cheap tablet very troublesome.)

Whole story:

When I joined this company as a production operator 2 year ago, doing QC inspection. I was attracted to this gal, she often headed to production area to oversee production. She was romantically attracted to a guy who was working as business development executive who was very handsome. I wanted to see whether I can charm her or not.
Yes, she got FB. I search for her profile using '' her full name, name of our company.'' There, her FB with her name, photo, where she studied.

Stalking Day 1: I send msg to her via FB, saying " I am attracted to you , can I have dinner with you? I am deaf.''

Next day, she looked very , kind of troubled. she longer smiled at me as usual, just looked away whenever we bumped into each other . or don't look at me after I passed product to her. I stated at her for a while, she then walk away quickly

When it was knock off time, we travel in company transport, we don't sit together. she was always with that exec in bus.

I send msg to her via FB," yes, I am deaf and not as handsome as (his name). but I hope you give me a chance.''

(she should have report me to her boyfriend but she didn't. and she did not even banned my FB account. If my FB was banned, then I cannot send msg to her , right?)

Next day, she was doing inspection of products , I stared at her, but she looked away. (she would have gestured at me , telling me to get back to work but she didn't. she walked away.''

I send msg via FB during lunch, " I felt so lonely, I wished you were here sitting with me..''

When I was in company transport, I stared at her as I walked to the eeat, she was that of unhappy..

I sat just directly behind her. Typing msg via FB: you look very cute when you are unhappy. You always sit with (his name)? I hope we sit together in bus.'

Can see her talking out phone, and read, she should have show msg to (his name) but she didn't.

Few months later, company function: she was beautifully dressed. I sent msg to her via FB: you look pretty today. I hope you give a chamce.''
When we run into each other in MRT station, she was facing in my direction with her eyes lowered. It was a few minute before she take MRT when door opened.

I sent msg, saying'' I cannot sleep and think of you daily , when I fall sick also must work to see you. Every Sun is very torturing, because I longed to go to work just to see you..'

Monday, when we faced each other in production workshop, her eyes lowered and flashed a weak smile.

I send msg to her ,using attachment of pic from her FB photo, saying I wish to see you in that outfit, with spectacles. I am very much in love with you..''Love is very tormenting..''

Will she feel annoyed and block my FB and report me to Human Resource Manager ? Stay tuned to know the answer tomorrow.