View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you take me up on this offer if I asked?

[QUOTE=fion.18;11645560]I like this! Agreed virginity is such a precious asset and most would hope we give this to someone we love (even if it's just at that moment) so that this whole experience is even more memorable. Hope TS makes a good decision cos there's no looking back [QUOTE]

In total agreement. TS, need not be so introvert. Have some confidence. Brushing aside those who offer to help you, I do suggest you start to exercise or lose some weight.

Image of oneself is not as important as confidence on oneself. Although they be linked. Sometimes, it is how you carry yourself.

Having sex with someone just for the sake of it will lead you to having regrets in later part of life.

A bit of suggestion would be losing some weight and go out in the sun. Have some exercise. People will look at you at a different light when you are smiling.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281